Thursday, 27 September 2012
This is the mock page off a college magazine. Too produce this I used publisher, first i took a photograph off one of my friends doing some work so it would link into the college magazine. I then cropped and re-shaped it so it would fit onto the page and so it would be the correct size for the magaizine. I added a blue and grey border around the edges too make it look more professional and stand out, i then found the name off the college the magazine (bede) and this was blues, white and grey so it went well with the border off the magazine too. i added the word Readable so that the name off the magazine would then be Readable Bede. I added a smaller photo off the futureheads, advertising that there is a exclusive interview with them in the magazine this draws the reader into reading the magazine. I finally added the Sunderland college logo, too show that it's a Sunderland college.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment