Sunday, 6 January 2013

Evaluation Question 6

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

I have developed my photoshop skills, since at the start i had never even opened it up too have a look at so that was all new too me. I have learnt how to edit images, by the contrast, blemishes, cutting the outline off an image out, blending to images into another, and many other. Another skill i learnt was how too piece each page on the magazine together at them end off finishing them all, i used a blank canvas on photoshop to measure the right size for each page and added the element to it. Alternating the sizes and position until i liked the way it looked. I have also developed my skills on Published documents because that is how i put all off the work i had done for each page together on the document so it was presented nice, I learnt how too get a double page spread, using all the tools, to crop, edit, reshape, move, position  bold, font sizes, font styles all those skills where improved by the making off the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment